Friday, January 30, 2009

Just wanted to share.

Bennie has been so cute lately. One of the things that had me in stitches is the other day we were listening to the song NO NOT ONE that says: "there's not a friend like the lowly Jesus, No not one No not one" None else can heal all our souls diseases, No not one No not one. any way Bennie was singing along with it every time it came to the part that it said no not one. Until all the sudden he busts our with "oh yes two, oh yes two"... So funny.

Then the other morning my mother asked me to pray for a friends baby who was just born and not breathing on his own. So I prayed out loud and Bennie was there and when I said amen he asked if he could pray too. I said that he could and this was his prayer " God, Could you make them better, they are a little bit sick right now. Jesus name amen." it was so touching to me...

Oh, and the other day I was telling Ben that it seems we can tell that Bennie really loves "junk food" because we've been eating healthier lately and Bennie eats it just fine but it takes him forever to finish. The other night we had Hotdogs and french fries and I never heard a peep out of him until he asked for more. He gobbled it right down. And I said Of Course he'd love the junk food. Well apparently Bennie heard me say this to his dad because the next day when he prayed for his food he said "Jesus, Thank you for my junk food, amen"... LOL :D

I love the stage Bennie is at right now, he is so cute and innocent. I love how pure his prayers are and how innocent some of the things he says are.

He's perfect... My beautiful beautiful BOY!

No comments: