Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been a while again

Not a lot has really been going on around here but it sure seems like we've been busy. We had started out spring cleaning a couple of weeks ago and have kinda fallen into a slump... We never completed the task...
Cabin Fever may have set in around her this past week. Ben and I have both been on edge and feel incredibly anxious! It's driving us crazy!!!
Bennie has been doing really well in school and seems to be loving every moment there.
When I ask him what he did at school he always replies with: Eat and drink and play.
He's quite comical!
************************************************************************************

I received a pancake puff maker for Christmas. I used it for the first time this week.... wowzers... it's amazing. I do have some minor complaints but the puffs turn out great and are tasty too!
www.pancakepuff.com

No comments: